Culligan Reverse Osmosis Purified Water at Kelley Williamson Oil
Kelley Williamson claimed that they had the best coffee in town. When we originally approached them they were using a competitor’s equipment. So, our sales representative asked them questions to explore just how well that existing water treatment equipment was working, and how reliable it was. An opportunity was uncovered. There was a lack of quality with their existing equipment, both in product and in service. The customer wanted a spot-free car wash and better tasting coffee/beverages.
- The customer agreed to a trial of 4-6 stores in and around Rockford Illinois, testing Culligan’s commercial water filter equipment against those of the competitor.
- Our A Series Reverse Osmosis purified water for car washes; B Series RO for inside stores with carbon and softeners for pre-treatment.
- We service the inside of the store with a commercial water filter, softening and reverse osmosis
- They needed reverse osmosis purified water for beverages, coffee and ice machines.
- Outside, we serviced the car wash with softening for boiler make-up, hot water pre-treatment for RO (spot-free car wash).
Reverse Osmosis Purified Water Equipment Installed
- Reverse osmosis for water inside store
- Reverse osmosis with pretreatment in car wash
- Salt service, preventive maintenance and filter changing
- Spot-free rinse in car wash. Substantiation of “Best coffee in town” claims
- Culligan now services 70 stations between Rockford and Madison.
- The customer was so pleased that, has opted to buy that Culligan reverse osmosis equipment for their car washes, over the water filtration included from the car wash provider.
- Energy savings
- Customer satisfaction
- Soap/detergent savings
- Culligan’s success with other similar businesses
- Well-trained service technicians
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance program. A monthly service log is provided to the customer
Download the full Kelley Williamson Oil case study.